Formulated like an anti-aging skin care product, LE LIFT La Crème Main preserves youthful-looking hands.
Its formula combines the power of botanical alfalfa concentrate, as efficient as retinol* and gentle on the skin, with the brightening action of natural liquorice extract. Intensely nourished, hands are perfectly restored. The skin appears smoother, firmer and more even.
LE LIFT La Crème Main offers an exceptional sensorial experience. The nourishing texture envelops skin, leaving hands feeling velvety-soft for long-lasting comfort. Non-sticky and quick-absorbing, it is extremely gentle on the skin and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive ones. Its subtle and refined fragrance is infused with springtime freshness. Zesty and botanical notes delicately perfume the skin and offer a refreshing and revitalising sensation. Black, shiny and pebble-shaped, the innovative design of the hand cream pack makes it a smart handbag accessory.
* Comparison of some factors involved in epidermal renewal by ingredients – In-vitro tests. Comparison of anti-wrinkle and smoothing effects – instrumental measure of 21 women after one month of use.
Upon application of LE LIFT La Crème Main, the skin appears visibly lifted.
Hands are smoothed (+30%)**, re-plumped (+22%)**, intensely nourished and moisturised for up to 8 hours*. Dark spots are reduced (-12%)*** and skin tone is even (+19%)**.
* Instrumental evaluation of 11 women.
** Clinical evaluation of 20 women after 2 months of application.
*** Clinical evaluation of the reduction of dark spot intensity on 21 women after 2 months of use
The formula of LE LIFT La Crème Main is composed of 90% naturally-derived ingredients. At the heart of this formula:
– Botanical alfalfa concentrate is extracted from a thousand-year-old plant known for its unique replenishing and nutritional properties. Rich in minerals and trace elements, it is grown organically in France for optimal quality. Just like retinol, this active ingredient works on two levels: it increases the synthesis of collagen in the dermis and stimulates cellular activity for greater epidermal regeneration. It also balances the skin to consolidate its barrier function. Wrinkles appear smoothed and skin quality is enhanced.
– Liquorice extract is a powerful ally to maintain the even appearance of the complexion with its brightening action.
– Mimosa, jojoba and sunflower waxes intensely nourish the skin for perfectly restored hands.
Use LE LIFT La Crème Main as desired. For a reinforced firming action, delicately pinch skin on the back of hands.
Use LA CRÈME MAIN as preferred. Throughout the day, remember to apply after washing hands.
– During winter, apply as often as possible to keep hands soft and hydrated.
– During summer, use LA CRÈME MAIN overnight to preserve the even skin tone of your hands.
– Before your manicure, apply LA CRÈME MAIN while paying special attention to the nail contours to nourish and soften cuticles.